Avoid repair costs and litigation with neighbors. Thanks to MoistureGuard, you can easily eliminate problems caused by moisture.
If you’re renting a wooden building, surely you want to keep an eye on the condition of your property. Moisture can cause fatal consequences, so MoistureGuard’s continuous moisture monitoring system will alert you to its presence in time, saving you not only financial but also time costs. You will immediately detect any problems and report the approximate location of the increased humidity.
The MoistureGuard system uses humidity and temperature sensors embedded in the object’s wooden structure.
The MoistureGuard system consists of three components:
- combined sensors for building into the structure,
- sensors to measure temperature and humidity in the interior and exterior,
- central unit for evaluating and collecting data. This stores the data in both local memory and remote server. As a result, the system is able to detect any deviation from the permitted values and alert in time to any potential problem with increased humidity. This has been the case since the very beginning of construction.
Why should landlords care about moisture?
- Increased moisture helps fungal and mold growth, which can lead to serious health problems for your tenants.
- Some types of fungi can damage the mechanical properties of wood, and you may have a costly reconstruction.
- Excessive humidity contributes to rotten processes that damage the structure.
- Too much moisture or total flooding will leave a whole host of secondary damage not only to you but also to your neighbours.
- Avoid losing rental income while the house is being repaired.
The MoistureGuard system does not collect personal data and therefore does not interfere with tenants’ privacy.
What is MoistureGuard watching in the wooden building?
- the moisture of solid wood,
- prefabricated panels with a wooden frame,
- air cavities within the structure,
- sandwich floors,
- the structure of historic wooden structures,
- glued laminated wood,
- crossed laminated wood.
Do you have a question?
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US!
We’ll advise. The MoistureGuard team will recommend places in your property that may be most exposed to moisture and suggest where it would be prudent to place the sensors.
We set everything up. The proposed hardware requires no attention after installation. The maintenance-free monitoring system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We will evaluate. Artificial intelligence that is embedded in sensors minimizes the amount of false alarms. Sudden and gradual development of problems is therefore correctly assessed.
CASE STUDIES AND ARTICLES
The long-term effect of moisture on a building structure is always negative. Removing it tends to be challenging for masonry buildings and wooden buildings. If you don’t solve this problem in time, the repair costs can soar to astronomical levels.read more